COVID-19 SAFETY, The Roxy Cinema
We are very excited to announce that the Roxy Cinema will officially reopen on Saturday, July 4 2020. In order to do this we will follow all NSW Health protocols, working from a comprehensive checklist to ensure our patrons and our staff can safely enjoy the cinema. These are just a few of those measures:
- Entry into the cinema will be staggered to ensure social distancing and on entry each patron will be required to register their name, telephone number or email address.
- Seating is set out to ensure social distancing protocols and the capacity of the cinema has been reduced.
- To enable us to undertake strict hygiene protocols (cleaning) after each session, new seating has been installed (unfortunately we cannot use fabric seating).
- Session times have been staggered to ensure there is no cross-over of movie patrons from one session to the next and to allow for cleaning protocols to be completed.
- Other hygiene protocols will include hand sanitizer stations, disposable drink and food containers.
- If you are unwell (inclusive of a headache, fever, cough or cold-like symptoms) we ask that you postpone your visit until you are well.
- You have the option to purchase tickets online to minimise contact however our Candy Bar will be open for cash & credit card sales.